You can start opening your health savings account online by following the steps outlined below:
Step 1: Register Account
1. Click Here to begin your application
- Username: Enroll_WhitakerMWM
- Password: enrollme
2. Set up your account by choosing your username, password, and security questions. You will also add contact information and personal details (name, address, date of birth, and Social Security number).
Step 2: Complete Enrollment
At this point, you’ve registered your online account – but you’re not quite done. You need to log into your newly created account to enroll in your HSA. Here’s how:
1. Click Here to be directed to your HSA account login
2. Enter your personal login credentials that you just created. You'll then be asked to:
- Verify your identity - which is required by federal law
- Add authorized signers, if desired
- Order debit card(s), if desired
- Sign the account agreement and complete enrollment
Once you have completed this process, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail and welcome materials.
If you requested a debit card(s), you should recieve them within 7-10 business days.
Note: If you do not complete your enrollment within 60 days, your account will be closed.