At Whitaker-Myers Wealth Managers, we understand the need to be holistic in our financial planning approach. That is why, in certain circumstances, clients may be best served by taking Health Savings Account dollars and having them invested. With so few options available in the marketplace for Health Savings Account investing, where is a client to turn? Whitaker-Myers Wealth Managers is proud to offer clients the benefits of a HSA account along with our investment management capabilities.
Some of the benefits of our HSA product include:
- FDIC-insured savings account with no minimum cash balances needed to begin investing
- Intuitive online portal
- Professional investment management provided to all invested dollars
Costs related to the Health Savings Account:
- Administrative Fee: $33 / year
- Custodial Fee: 0.0625% / Quarter (.25% annually)
- Asset Management Fee: 0.0625% / quarterly (.25% annually)
- Transaction fees could be charged, if applicable
If you would like to open a Health Savings Account with Whitaker-Myers Wealth Managers, you can do so online, here.
If you aren't sure you are eligible for a Health Savings Account, you can find the eligibility requirements here.